3 days left:
please email your MP
2. You WILL hold them to account for it.
3. You WILL tell all your friends and family.
- Ask your MP what they think should be done to protect ordinary people (not just churches) who believe in traditional marriage.
- Ask them whether a teacher should be sacked for refusing to endorse gay marriage in the classroom.
- Ask them whether parents who disagree with redefining marriage should be banned from withdrawing children from school lessons which endorse gay marriage.
- Ask them whether an NHS/university/armed forces chaplain should lose their job for supporting traditional marriage.
- Ask them whether couples should be banned from fostering children if they disagree with gay marriage.
- Say the European Court recently ruled that public sector workers can be forced to act against their sincere beliefs about marriage.
- Ask them whether churches should be thrown out of council-run village halls if they refuse to conduct gay weddings.
Coalition for Marriage