22 July 2013

Day 6 - Saint Anne Novena Prayers:

Peace be with you!
 
Today, I'm praying for those who struggle with an addiction to sin of any kind. In particular, I'm praying for those who struggle with impurity. May St. Anne's intercession free us all from attraction to sin so that we are entirely reliant on God alone.
 
Here are the prayers for today:
 
 
Glorious St. Anne, filled with compassion for those who invoke you, with love for those who suffer, heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I kneel at your feet and humbly beg you to take my present need under your special protection...
 
(State your intention here.)
 
Vouchsafe to recommend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before the throne of Jesus. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace to one day meet God face to face, and with you and Mary and all the angels and saints praising Him through all eternity.
 
Amen
 
Glorious Saint Anne, mother of the Mother of God, I beg your powerful intercession for the freedom from my sins and the assistance I need in my troubles...
 
(State your intention here.)
 
What can I not hope for if you deign to take me under your protection? The Most High has been pleased to grant the prayers of sinners, whenever you have been charitable enough to be their advocate.
 
Therefore, I beg you to help me in all spiritual and temporal dangers; to guide me in the true path of Christian perfection, and finally to obtain for me the grace of a happy death, so that I may contemplate your beloved Jesus and daughter Mary in your loving companionship throughout all eternity.
 
Amen.
 
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be to the Father...
 
Pray for us, Saint Anne, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
 
Amen.
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
Thank you so much for praying today!
 
We're praying for you!
 
God Bless You,
 
John-Paul & Annie - PrayMoreNovenas.com
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this prayer service running here.

 55 Park Ave, Dayton, OH 45419, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment