23 July 2013

Day 7 - Saint Anne Novena Prayers:

Peace be with you!
 
Today, I'd like to pray for healing. I want to pray for the physical and spiritual healing of everyone who is praying this novena together around the world!
 
Here are the prayers for today:
 
 
Glorious St. Anne, filled with compassion for those who invoke you, with love for those who suffer, heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I kneel at your feet and humbly beg you to take my present need under your special protection...
 
(State your intention here.)
 
Vouchsafe to recommend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before the throne of Jesus. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace to one day meet God face to face, and with you and Mary and all the angels and saints praising Him through all eternity.
 
Amen
 
O Good Saint Anne, so justly called the mother of the infirm, the cure for those who suffer from disease, look kindly upon the sick for whom I pray.
 
Alleviate their sufferings; cause them to sanctify their sufferings by patience and complete submission to the Divine Will; finally deign to obtain health for them and with it the firm resolution to honor Jesus, Mary, and yourself by the faithful performance of duties.
 
But, merciful Saint Anne, I ask you above all for the salvation of my soul, rather than bodily health, for I am convinced that this fleeting life is given us solely to assure us a better one. I cannot obtain that better life without the help of God's graces. I earnestly beg them of you for the sick and for myself, especially the petition for which I am making in this novena...
 
(State your intention here.)
 
...through the merits of our Lord Jesus Christ, through the intercession of His Immaculate Mother, and through your efficacious and powerful mediation, I pray.
 
Amen.
 
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be to the Father...
 
Pray for us, Saint Anne, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
 
Amen.
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
Thank you so much for praying today!
 
We're praying for you!
 
God Bless You,
 
     John-Paul & Annie - PrayMoreNovenas.com
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this prayer service running here.
55 Park Ave, Dayton, OH 45419, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment