14 April 2012

Divine Mercy Novena Prayers - Day 9:


Peace be with you!
 
Today is the last day of the Divine Mercy Novena! Let's finish strong!
 
Tomorrow is the Feast of Divine Mercy! I hope you're as excited as I am about that!
 
If you have had any of your prayers answered in the course of this novena, please take a moment to let everyone know! Click here to leave a comment so everyone can praise God together. 
 
Sometimes our prayers are answered in big and visible ways and other times they are answered in small and hidden ways. God is faithful! We must be patient and trusting!
 
Here are the prayers for today:
 
Divine Mercy Novena Prayers - Day 9
 
"Today bring to Me SOULS WHO HAVE BECOME LUKEWARM, and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out: 'Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will.' For them, the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy."
 
Most compassionate Jesus, You are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love, let these tepid souls, who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame. O Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power.
 
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorify the abyss of Your mercy.
 
Amen.
 
 
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
 

 
Thank you so much for joining me and now more than 15,000 other faithful people in praying this novena! We didn't make it to 20,000 people praying, but we got pretty close!
 
Thank you for all of your help in spreading the word and praying faithfully each day!
 
I'm praying for you!
 
God Bless You,
 
     John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
 
P.S.  Don't forget to click here to let me and everyone else know if your prayers have been answered yet! 




604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment