19 October 2012

DAY 1 - ST. JUDE NOVENA PRAYERS:

Peace be with you!
 
It's time to pray! 
 
Click here to find out more about this double novena to St. Jude.
 
The first half of this novena will be dedicated to praying for those who are unemployed or underemployed. I receive emails every day from people who are praying for work. 
 
This is a great source of pain and frustration for millions of people around the world. 
 
But, today, I want to specifically pray for those PrayMoreNovenas community members who are looking for work. 
 
Here are the novena prayers for today:
 
DAY 1 - ST. JUDE NOVENA PRAYERS
 
O St. Jude, holy Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, you are honored and petitioned by the universal Church, as the patron of desperate, hopeless and impossible cases. Pray for me. I am so very helpless and I feel alone.
 
Intercede for me that Almighty God may bring swift aid where it is needed most. Come to my assistance in my great time of need! 
 
Pray for me that I may be given the comfort and help of Jesus. Most importantly, I ask that you pray that I may one day join you and all of the saints in heaven to praise God in consolation, rest and joy for all eternity.
 
I will remember your prayers, O Holy St. Jude.  I will honor you as my patron as so many have before me because of the graces God deigns to give freely at your request.
 
O blessed apostle St. Jude, who labored zealously among the Gentiles in many lands, and performed numerous miracles in needy and despairing cases, I ask you to take interest in my needs. I know that you understand me. Please hear my prayers and my petitions. Please beg God for me and my deepest needs.
 
(State your intentions)
 
I pray that I will be patient in learning God's holy will for me and then courageously carry it out in my life.
 
Amen.
 
St. Jude, pray for me!
 
Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!
 
Amen.
 
 
Thank you for praying today!
 
I'm looking forward to a miraculous and powerful time of prayer with you! 
 
Put full trust in God and pray with confidence! 
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. Don't forget to take a few minutes to spread the word! 
 
 SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
 
Or Forward this email to your friends 
 
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.

604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment