22 November 2012

A Message From John Paul & Annie-Happy Thanksgiving;

 
Peace be with you! 
 
Today is Thanksgiving and Annie and I are thankful for you!
 
We appreciate your sincere prayers, commitment to God and support with this prayer ministry.
 
We have another novena coming up soon, but before we announce that, we want to tell you about something.
 
Annie and I are hoping to put together a little something to send you for Christmas though the mail. If you're interested, I'll need your mailing address.
 
Unfortunately, we will only be able to send it by mail if you live in the U.S. If you live in another country, we will email you about it instead. 
 
CLICK HERE to add your address to our list!
 
I hope you're looking forward to the next novena! I'll announce it soon!
 
I'm praying for you!
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul & Annie Deddens 
   PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.
604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment