30 November 2012

Day 2 - Immaculate Conception Novena Prayers:

Peace be with you!
 
Wow - There are a lot of people out there who love our Blessed Mother! 
 
Since yesterday, 1,013 MORE people have joined us praying this novena!
 
Isn't that amazing?
 
Thank you for spreading the word! 

Today, I'd like to ask you to pray for all the intentions of the more than 33,000 people who are now praying this novena together through this email reminder. 
 
You can click here to see their intentions at the website.
 
I am going to pray for your intentions today, please think of the intentions of everyone praying with us. 
 
Please remember them as you pray today!
 
Here are the novena prayers for today:
 
Day 2 - Immaculate Conception Novena Prayers 
 
O most pure Virgin Mary conceived without sin, from the very first instant, you were entirely immaculate. O glorious Mary full of grace, you are the mother of my God - the Queen of Angels and of men. I humbly venerate you as the chosen mother of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
The Prince of Peace and the Lord of Lords chose you for the singular grace and honor of being his beloved mother. By the power of his Cross, he preserved you from all sin. Therefore, by His power and love, I have hope and bold confidence in your prayers for my holiness and salvation.
 
I pray first of all that you would make me worthy to call you my mother and your Son, Jesus, my Lord.
 
I pray that your prayers will bring me to imitate your holiness and submission to Jesus and the Divine Will.
 
Hail Mary...
 
Now, Queen of Heaven, I beg you to beg my Savior to grant me these requests...
 
(Mention your intentions)
 
My holy Mother, I know that you were obedient to the will of God. In making this petition, I know that God's will is more perfect than mine. So, grant that I may receive God's grace with humility like you.
 
As my final request, I ask that you pray for me to increase in faith in our risen Lord; I ask that you pray for me to increase in hope in our risen Lord; I ask that you pray for me to increase in love for the risen Jesus!
 
Hail Mary...
 
Amen.
 
 
Don't forget to remember the intentions of this prayer community today.
 
I'll be praying for you today! 
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
 
 SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
 
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.
 
604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment