1 November 2012

DAY 4 - ST. JUDE NOVENA PRAYERS FOR THE USA ELECTION:

Peace be with you!
 
The democratic process is a blessing that allows the people to decide on their leaders. Today let's like to pray that our election process is completely fair and free from abuse and fraud. 
 
Also, I want to wish you a happy and holy All Saints Day! Today is a holy day of obligation (I like to refer to it as a holy day of opportunity!) for many countries. So, this is a little reminder to go to Mass today :)
 
Have a great day!
 
Here are the novena prayers for today:
 
DAY 4 - ST. JUDE NOVENA PRAYERS
 
Saint Jude, Jesus called you to be one of His chosen and beloved apostles. With God's calling, you labored to bring men to a knowledge and love of God. Please listen with compassion to my prayers and grant your intercession.
 
In this broken world I have many trials, difficulties, and temptations. Please pray for me and my petitions in God's presence. St. Jude, beg God that my most urgent prayers may be answered.
 
(State your intentions)
 
May God answer my prayers in His way that is best for me. May God give me the grace to see his purpose in all things.
 
ELECTION PRAYER
 
O St. Jude, please bring these election prayers to the throne of God:
 
I ask for the eyes to see others as sons and daughters of God.  I ask for help in forming my conscience according to the Gospel so that I may both vote and act for the common good. 
 
Give me the courage to stand up for the weakest members of society.  The poor, the weak, the unborn.  Give me the courage to re-examine my political loyalties and to be first a faithful follower of Jesus before I follow. 
 
Remind me that my only true hope is in Jesus and that political power can never replace the the will of God and the mission of the Church. 
 
For my own vote, help me to cast it in a way that is pleasing to the Lord. Help me to do it reverently and with a well formed conscience.
 
For these elections, Oh God, please bless us with the best leaders possible at all levels of government. 
 
My vote is a small but important part of my Christian life. Help me to both vote and live by the Gospel putting my trust in Jesus alone. 
 
Amen.
 
St. Jude, pray for me!
 
Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!
 
Amen.
 

I've put together some election resources for you:
 
 
Thank you so much for praying with me!
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. Don't forget to take a few minutes to spread the word! 
 
 SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 

If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.
604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment