6 November 2012

DAY 9 - ST. JUDE NOVENA PRAYERS FOR -THE USA ELECTION:

Peace be with you!
 
It's Election Day in the US! 
 
Let's pray for all God's will in all elections and ballot initiatives. Please join me in praying that today the best leaders possible are elected to all levels of government and that this election will be a step closer to a more just and loving society. 
 
If you are in the US, don't forget to vote today!
 
If you're not in the US, then please pray for us :) 
 
Also, let's keep praying for those affected by hurricane Sandy!
 
Thank you for praying this double novena to St. Jude!
 
Here are the novena prayers for today:
 
DAY 9 - ST. JUDE NOVENA PRAYERS
 
O righteous Saint Jude, apostle, martyr and companion of Christ, grant that I may grow constantly in a loving relationship with God. In working out my salvation in this life I have infinite needs and desires that God placed within me. Today I turn to you, asking you to intercede for me.
 
(mention your request)
 
Saint Jude, I have specific requests of God that may only partially fill the infinite needs and desires that are in my heart. I ask that you pray not only for those requests but also for a greater reliance on God to satisfy the needs and desires that I have. May I seek God with a sincere heart knowing that it will profit me nothing if I gain the whole world yet suffer the loss of my soul. So, help me to see God's good and gracious purpose in all my trials.
 
ELECTION PRAYER
 
O St. Jude, please bring these election prayers to the throne of God:
 
I ask for the eyes to see others as sons and daughters of God.  I ask for help in forming my conscience according to the Gospel so that I may both vote and act for the common good. 
 
Give me the courage to stand up for the weakest members of society.  The poor, the weak, the unborn.  Give me the courage to re-examine my political loyalties and to be first a faithful follower of Jesus before I follow. 
 
Remind me that my only true hope is in Jesus and that political power can never replace the the will of God and the mission of the Church. 
 
For my own vote, help me to cast it in a way that is pleasing to the Lord. Help me to do it reverently and with a well formed conscience.
 
For these elections, Oh God, please bless us with the best leaders possible at all levels of government. 
 
My vote is a small but important part of my Christian life. Help me to both vote and live by the Gospel putting my trust in Jesus alone. 
 
Amen.
 
St. Jude, pray for me!
 
Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!
 
Amen.
 
 
I've put together some election resources for you:
 
 
Thank you so much for praying with me!
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. Don't forget to take a few minutes to spread the word! 
 
 SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
 
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.
604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment