4 November 2012

From Br Nicodemus Mary, a Son of the Most Holy Redeemer on Papa Stronsay:

Dear bloggers and members of the Guild,
From: br.nicodemus@the-sons.org
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:25:32 +0000

I am sorry to just write to you out of the blue and I do hope this is actually still your email after the break in before! May I ask you about something. I would  very much like to lend a hand to the Benedictine Nuns in Kansas who are selling a CD. They have gone to Decca and need custom to increase the custom before the 20 November so that their CD goes wider. I thought that as I know you and as you are a member of the Guild it would be the best to approach you and hope that you could help too. We have made up an add for our blog which I am attaching if its any use and there is a nice video about  it here.
I am sorry my computer is freezing so I cant get the other link of where to buy but its linked to under the video here.
Thank you so much, I know Mother will be very grateful for your help, I've been on the email with them the last few days.
God bless you abundantly,
Br Nicodemus Mary, F.SS.R.

 Preview Below:


No comments:

Post a Comment