1 December 2012

Day 3 - Immaculate Conception Novena Prayers:

Peace be with you!
Mother Mary played a big part in bringing me closer to God in college. I prayed the Rosary every single day and it was a great blessing. 
I hope that this novena will be a great way for you to connect with our Blessed Mother. 
Today, I want to ask you to pray in thanksgiving to God for the gift of His mother, Mary. 
She is a great gift to the Church. She is a perfect example for us in living a life that is fully devoted to Christ. 
So, today let's pray in thanksgiving for Mary and let's pray for a greater devotion and love for her.
Here are the novena prayers for today:
Day 3 - Immaculate Conception Novena Prayers 
O most pure Virgin Mary conceived without sin, from the very first instant, you were entirely immaculate. O glorious Mary full of grace, you are the mother of my God - the Queen of Angels and of men. I humbly venerate you as the chosen mother of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
The Prince of Peace and the Lord of Lords chose you for the singular grace and honor of being his beloved mother. By the power of his Cross, he preserved you from all sin. Therefore, by His power and love, I have hope and bold confidence in your prayers for my holiness and salvation.
I pray first of all that you would make me worthy to call you my mother and your Son, Jesus, my Lord.
I pray that your prayers will bring me to imitate your holiness and submission to Jesus and the Divine Will.
Hail Mary...
Now, Queen of Heaven, I beg you to beg my Savior to grant me these requests...
(Mention your intentions)
My holy Mother, I know that you were obedient to the will of God. In making this petition, I know that God's will is more perfect than mine. So, grant that I may receive God's grace with humility like you.
As my final request, I ask that you pray for me to increase in faith in our risen Lord; I ask that you pray for me to increase in hope in our risen Lord; I ask that you pray for me to increase in love for the risen Jesus!
Hail Mary...
Amen.

Can you think of any ways to spread devotion to our blessed mother today? 
Maybe you could mention to a friend the ways that she has helped you be a better disciple of Christ?
Maybe you could ask some friends to join you in praying this novena?
Whatever it is, try to think of a way to say "Thank You" to Mother Mary!
I'll be praying for you today! 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 SHARE THIS NOVENA


If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.

604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment