5 December 2012

Day 7 - Immaculate Conception Novena Prayers:

Peace be with you!
 
Today, I want to pray for motherhood. Mary was the mother of our Savior, Jesus. The Church honors her so greatly because of the very important role that motherhood plays in our lives. 
 
She was tender. She was loving. She was a blessing to Jesus and she is a blessing to us! 
 
Join me in praying for all mothers. Let's pray that they will be just like Mary in how loving, tender and giving they are to their children and families. 
 
Here are the novena prayers for today:
 
Day 7 - Immaculate Conception Novena Prayers 
 
O most pure Virgin Mary conceived without sin, from the very first instant, you were entirely immaculate. O glorious Mary full of grace, you are the mother of my God - the Queen of Angels and of men. I humbly venerate you as the chosen mother of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
The Prince of Peace and the Lord of Lords chose you for the singular grace and honor of being his beloved mother. By the power of his Cross, he preserved you from all sin. Therefore, by His power and love, I have hope and bold confidence in your prayers for my holiness and salvation.
 
I pray first of all that you would make me worthy to call you my mother and your Son, Jesus, my Lord.
 
I pray that your prayers will bring me to imitate your holiness and submission to Jesus and the Divine Will.
 
Hail Mary...
 
Now, Queen of Heaven, I beg you to beg my Savior to grant me these requests...
 
(Mention your intentions)
 
My holy Mother, I know that you were obedient to the will of God. In making this petition, I know that God's will is more perfect than mine. So, grant that I may receive God's grace with humility like you.
 
As my final request, I ask that you pray for me to increase in faith in our risen Lord; I ask that you pray for me to increase in hope in our risen Lord; I ask that you pray for me to increase in love for the risen Jesus!
 
Hail Mary...
 
Amen.
 

Thanks again for praying with me today!
 
As we pray for motherhood today, try to think of a mother in your life and thank her today for the important role she has in life and in the Church. She doesn't have to be your mother, she could be a grand mother, sister or friend!
 
Mothers have a hard job, they need our support :) 
 
I'll be praying for you today! 
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
 
 SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
Click here to Tweet
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.
 604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment