6 January 2013

As promised, here's your Christmas Gift from Pray More Novenas

Peace be with you! 
 
You know what I love about Christmas? 
 
It doesn't end on Christmas day!
 
Did you know that the Church gives us 40 days to celebrate the Christmas season? This joyful season begins on Christmas Day and continues until February 2nd! 
 
Today is the 12th day of Christmas and also the feast of the Epiphany. 
 
This feast commemorates when the Magi found Jesus and gave him gifts. 
 
So, this is a great day for me to send you my little gift. This small gift is my family Christmas Card. 
 
This was my first Christmas as a married man. I think you'll find the theme appropriate :)
 
Click here to take a look:
 
Happy Feast of the Epiphany! 
 
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
Would you like to see this ministry keep growing? 
 
You can make a small donation here: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment