22 January 2013

Day 1 - St. John Bosco Novena Prayers:

Peace be with you!
 
Are you ready to pray?
 
I am! 
 
Let's get started... I'm praying this novena for Hope and today I have a specific thing I want you to pray for regarding hope. 
 
Today is the 40th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade. This is the Supreme Court Decision that legalized abortion in the United States. 
 
Abortion is utterly and completely a hopeless act. 
 
Greater hope in our world would wipe out abortion. A greater hope would bring our society to Christ and not to the quick-fix of abortion. 
 
Greater hope would bring healing and forgiveness to those involved in abortion.
 
So, join me in praying on this infamous day in US history - for hope.
 
Just as St. John Bosco brought great hope to the youth, please pray with me that you and I can bring a greater hope to women in need who are considering abortion. 
 
Here are the novena prayers for today:
 
Day 1 - St. John Bosco Novena Prayers 
 
Oh holy patron of the youth, I come to you with sincere confidence in your closeness to Jesus. Saint John Bosco, I need your help, I need your prayers, I need your intercession to God for His grace to help me with...
 
   (state your intentions here)
 
With your love of Mary, our Mother, pray for me!
 
With your love for Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, pray for me!
 
With your love for all those who suffer, pray for me!
 
Don Bosco, please pray fervently for the grace that I now ask from God our Father. In addition, please pray that I may have a sincere acceptance of the Will of God and a perfect trust in Him.
 
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
 
Amen.
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 

Thank you so much for joining me and thousands of others in praying this novena to St. John Bosco! 
 
Do you have any friends who could use some prayer? 
 
Do you know anyone who might want to join us? 
 
It's not too late, just send them an email and invite them to sign up here:
 
http://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-john-bosco-novena/
 
Annie and I are praying for you!
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. You can also share the novena below:
 
604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment