23 January 2013

Day 2 - St. John Bosco Novena Prayers:

Peace be with you!
 
As we pray for hope, please join me in praying for those who are unemployed right now. 
 
This is a very difficult time for a lot of people. Some have been looking for work for so long that it seems hopeless. 
 
Please pray with me that God will provide both renewed hope and gainful employment to those seeking it. (Please pray especially for those on this list!)
 
Here are the novena prayers for today:
 
Day 2 - St. John Bosco Novena Prayers 
 
Oh holy patron of the youth, I come to you with sincere confidence in your closeness to Jesus. Saint John Bosco, I need your help, I need your prayers, I need your intercession to God for His grace to help me with...
 
   (state your intentions here)
 
With your love of Mary, our Mother, pray for me!
 
With your love for Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, pray for me!
 
With your love for all those who suffer, pray for me!
 
Don Bosco, please pray fervently for the grace that I now ask from God our Father. In addition, please pray that I may have a sincere acceptance of the Will of God and a perfect trust in Him.
 
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
 
Amen.
 

Thank you for joining me in prayer toda!
 
I'm praying for you!
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. Have you thought of anyone else who might want to join us in prayer?
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
 
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this prayer service running here.

604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment