20 January 2013

Novena To St.John Bosco:

Peace be with you!
 
This novena is a powerful novena for any intention, but specifically for prayer requests relating to the youth. 
 
This is from a comment left on PrayMoreNovenas.com by 'Mom of 2' the last time we prayed this novena:
 
"What a wonderful Novena!!! I felt God 
surrounding me every day as I prayed. 
 
"Last night I heard my 7 year old praying 
and singing songs of adoration, he ran 
upstairs to me to tell me God had spoken 
to him, told him to follow His path, and to 
become a priest!!! What a way to end this 
Novena and begin Catholic Schools Week. 
 
"I ask you pray for my young, little one. 
He is overwhelmed and full of joy. He can't 
wait to go to school this morning to tell his 
teacher, principal, and our priest!"
 
Isn't that amazing? 
 
God does amazing things through the intercession of the Saints!
 
Which Saint was it? 
 
St. John Bosco!
 
On Tuesday, we will start the St. John Bosco Novena!
 
If you're receiving this email from me, you're already on the list so you don't have to do anything to sign up.
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
 
St. John Bosco is the patron of the youth. I hope you will join me and Annie in praying this novena to this great Saint! 
 
God bless you!
 
John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com 
 
 
 
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.

604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment