16 February 2013

Pray More Novenas-A Message From John Paul:


Peace be with you!
 
Before, I had said that the novena would start on Tuesday the 19th. However, I was wrong. 
 
I think my math was off :) 
 
So, we will actually be starting on Wednesday the 20th.  The last day will be Thursday the 28th, which is the Pope's last day.
 
I apologize for the mistake! 
 
But, on the bright side, it gives us one more day to try and get 50,000 people to pray with us!
 
Right now, we're at 39,429 - so if you haven't already spread the word, please do so before Wednesday!
 
Just send people to this link:
 
 
Or Share it here:
 
 
Taking just a couple minutes to do that is a big help!
 
Thank you so much for joining me in prayer for the Holy Father in this important time. 
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. Here are some other ways to spread the word:
 
 
I also set up a Facebook Event, you can join and invite your Facebook friends here:
 
 
Finally, if you have a blog or website - please consider writing an article about this for your readers. 
below. Instead, respond to whoever sent you this message and ask them to stop.

604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment