11 March 2013

Conclave Novena Starts Tomorrow:

 


Peace be with you!
 
I just got back from a trip to Portland, OR to find out that the conclave was set to start tomorrow - Tuesday March 12th! 
 
We will start praying tomorrow morning. 
 
If a new Pope is elected before the end of the 9 days, we will keep praying for the new Pope. 
 
 
God bless you!
   John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
P.S. While in Portland, I stopped at the "Grotto" there and prayed for you. I'm attaching a picture of the grotto where I prayed for you and your intentions.
 
I was there for my 'day job' - I work in the pro-life movement.
 
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this prayer service running here.
604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment