13 June 2013
Yesterday I sent out a plea for £15- £20,000 to place an ad in The Times this Monday,17th June, spelling out the consequences of forcing the mirage of gay marriage onto our nation, especially for our children. As we have already seen, Canada is far ahead of us in the process of destroying its children.
Praise God that we have already achieved over £6000 in less than 24 hours. However, we still require more to finish the job. Above all we need prayer that God would release the required funds. I am sending this email to over 4000 recipients so please pray and pray again that more people will respond to this urgent appeal, by donating £5.00 or more if they are able to do so. In that way we should have achieved our goal by the end of today. Above all pray that God would have mercy on our nation. For without prayer all our efforts are in vain.
There are two methods of payment: one is to pay directly using Paypal, the other is to use a bank card. Both methods can be achieve by the following steps:
1. Click on : http://www.anglican-mainstream.net/
2. Then click on DONATE button at top right hand corner of the web page.
You should arrive at this : http://www.anglican-mainstream.net/donations-and-appeals/
3. Click on first tab that says “Times Advertisment for same sex marriage.”
4. Enter the amount in the top box. Don’t forget to put in payment like this £XX.XX, showing pennies as well.
5. You then have a choice of paying directly with Paypal but this only works if you have password. If you do not have a Paypal password. Go underneath where you will see a row of bank card icons and it will say
Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue
Visa/Delta/ElectronMasterCard American Express DiscoverMaestroVisa Delta Visa Electron
7. Click on continue and go to where it says: Pay with Credit Card and just fill in the details.
If you have difficulties please contact me.
God Bless you
David 01202 914286
(COMMENTS: PLEASE CLICK ON DATE) YE OLDE JARRA SCRIBE ON: 6/13/2013