3 August 2013

Today Is The First Saturday Of The Month-Devotion To The Immaculate Heart Of Mary:

 
Devotions To The Immaculate Heart Of Mary:
 
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust, and I love Thee; And I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee. My God, I believe, I adore, I trust, and I love Thee; And I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee.
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust, and I love Thee; And I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee.
    O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in tabernacles throughout the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifference, by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
    O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee, My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
    O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and for the conversion of poor sinners.


(1) on the first Saturday of five consecutive months,
(2) shall confess,
(3) receive Holy Communion,
(4) recite five decades of the Rosary and
(5) keep Me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary,
(6) with the intention of making reparation to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment