26 September 2013

Day 5 - Novena to St. Therese:

Peace be with you!
 
I'm getting some amazing emails from people praying this novena! God is certainly listening!
 
As we continue this powerful novena, I'd like to pray for spiritual motherhood. Religious Sisters need to be spiritual mothers to all those they encounter. 
 
So, let's pray for them and for all women praying with us to have the spiritual motherhood of the Saints!
 
Here are the prayers for today:
 
Day 5 - Novena to St. Therese
 
Dearest Saint Therese of Lisieux, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.
 
Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions...
 
(State your intentions)
 
Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God's plan for me, and one day see the Face of God whom you loved so deeply.
 
Saint Therese, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance in love for God our savior.
 
Loving God, You gave St. Therese the gift of forgiving others even when she felt hurt and betrayed. Help me to be able to forgive others who have wounded me, especially...
 
I try to forgive, Lord. Help me to forgive 70 times 7 times!
I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!
 
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
 
Amen.
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
I will also be praying for the One Rose project. http://imaginesisters.org/onerose/
 
I will be looking for God's blessings and answers to my prayers. You should too!
 
      God bless you,
      John-Paul & Annie - PrayMoreNovenas.com
 
 
P.S. Are there people in your life who could really use St.
Therese's prayers? Be sure to invite them!
 
Just send them this link:
 
http://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-therese-novena/
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this ministry running here.
 
55 Park Ave, Dayton, OH 45419, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment