24 October 2013

A Happy and Blessed Feast Day of St. Raphael the Archangel to everyone:



St. Raphael the Archangel
Today, October 24th, is the Feast Day of St. Raphael the Archangel. He is the angel that guided young Tobias from Syria to Media and healed his blind father. Saint Raphael is the patron Saint of travelers, happy meetings, the blind, medical workers, nurses and physicians, Catholic marriages, and Catholic studies.
Novena to St. Raphael:
Most merciful Archangel St. Raphael,
who faithfully accompanied young Tobias from Syria to Media,
please accompany me, a wretched sinner,
on this dangerous journey through life on earth to my eternal home in Heaven.
Glory be to the Father.
Most wise Archangel St. Raphael,
while walking beside the Tigris River, saved the
young Tobias from death, teaching him how to
obtain control of the fish which threatened his life,
save my life also from the attacks of the evil one
who threatens the sanctity of my soul.
Glory be to the Father.
Most powerful Archangel St. Raphael,
who by a miracle of God, restored the precious gift
of sight to the blind Tobit, heal me,
free me from spiritual blindness and lift the veil of
spiritual blindness of the world,
so that we may come to know and love the divine splendor of Truth,
who is Jesus our Lord, God and Redeemer.
Protect me from deception, and help me to live and honor God’s laws.
Glory be to the Father
Holy St.Raphael, I have confidence in thine intercession.
Pray for me during this novena especially for ...
(mention your special intentions).
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment