14 October 2013

Praymorenovenas.com-Novena To St. Jude:

Peace be with you!
Our next novena is coming up soon. It starts October 19th! 
It is a novena for impossible causes!
I won't take much of your time because I know we've had two novenas back to back with the St. Therese Novena followed by the Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. 
People who are part of our Special Membership already found out about our next novena weeks ago. 
But, I wanted to be sure to let you know that we will be praying the St. Jude Novena next! 
I'll tell you more about it later this week. 
I'll be sure to keep you on the list to get the St. Jude Novena
We're praying for you!
God Bless You,
     John-Paul & Annie - PrayMoreNovenas.com
If these novena emails have been helpful to you please make a small donation to keep this prayer service running here.
 
55 Park Ave, Dayton, OH 45419, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment