27 October 2013

Spiritual Gems:

 
Transformation into Christ: the Source is the Eucharist

At Communion as Jesus took on my life, I gave Him my feelings and asked Him if I could take on His mind and heart until I could live out how He would react to situations that irritated me.... I then silently adored Jesus and let Him love me....Healing of those traits which hold me back in imitating Him happens to the degree I use the love of Jesus within me (especially at Communion) to love not only the Father but myself and whoever irritates me.  You must ask Jesus and truly believe He will change those parts of you which must change...and He will.  Trust in the merciful love of Jesus obtains all for God's glory and our holiness.

Based on insights of Matthew Linn,  a Priest in the Society of Jesus

Please do forward these spiritual gems to your Catholic friends.

You can receive complimentary materials to make your Consecration to God through Mary’s Immaculate Heart (important spiritual protection at this time in salvation history) at myconsecration.org... where you can also learn about Our Lady of Las Lajas.

God Bless you and your work,
 
     
    Anthony Mullen
    MyConsecration.org
    647 Edmonds Avenue
    Drexel Hill, PA  19026 visit us at: www.myconsecration.org 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment