12 January 2014

Spiritual Gems -The Flame of Love in Mary: Do More for Love!:

The Flame of Love in Mary Provides the Conversion and Special Zeal Needed:
Delay No Longer Your Decision to Do More for Love!

Our Mother:

"I can no longer suppress the Flame of Love within me, so I let it flow to you!  Just take the first step!  Once you make it, my Flame of Love will impetuously pierce any distrust in your soul and will illuminate your soul with a soft glow.  Once all resistance is gone, if you have offered a home for my Flame of Love, you will proclaim it even to the end of the earth, and you will be elated by the great abundance of blessings.  I have told you before that such a flow of grace has never been granted since the Word became Flesh."

Our Lord:

"I am the dispenser of blood to the world.  You can intoxicate yourself with My Divine Blood.  Can you understand that with your reason?....My Precious Blood warms up the frozen and paralyzed power of your soul and gives it life.  I let it flow freely and it will spread over the whole world provided you submit to the request of My Mother....You must wish to be transfigured so that I may have My delight living with you."

Our Lord and His Mother to Elizabeth Kindelmann

(Fully approved with the marks of faithfulness by the Church.  If you have not yet obtained the short Book to learn more about this extraordinary grace of protection of your faith and increased zeal, we urge you to go to www.flameoflove.us to obtain a free copy. If you have already done so, we urge you to read the Book immediately and begin to practice the exercises,  especially in setting up a family/neighbor prayer group.  We NEED people to help spread the prayer groups across the USA.  Please respond to this email if God moves you to help us help Him).

Please do forward these spiritual gems to your Catholic friends.

You can receive complimentary materials to make your Consecration to God through Mary’s Immaculate Heart (important spiritual protection at this time in salvation history) at myconsecration.org... where you can also learn about Our Lady of Las Lajas.

God Bless you and your work,
 
    Tony
     
    Anthony Mullen
    MyConsecration.org
    8 St. Albans Avenue
    Newtown Square, PA  19073
    visit us at: www.myconsecration.org

No comments:

Post a Comment